My 9-patch are starting to appear!

The blog has been more quiet than I thought it would be coming back home as I have been busy caring for my daughter who was unwell. She is hopefully getting better now, at least it seems that the temperature has gone. Not fun for a baby to be ill. Plus because I will be back at work on Wednesday, I had to get started on weaning her of me but she doesn't seem to be to keen on the bottle. No choice though.

In the last few days, I have managed to finally get started on my blocks for the Disappearing 9-patch swap. I have finished 4 "romantic" 9-patch blocks from a Moda charm pack
and 2 "autumn"9-patch
These will give me 16 + 8 blocks for the swap. 16 more to go! I have selected (and started to cut) the fabrics for the remaining 4 9-patch blocks so hopefully I will be able to mail my blocks early next week.

Celine

Comments

  1. This afternoon I have been machine quilting a top that was given to me .Its not a nine patch but it is all squares. I shall be posting it on my blog in about an hours time , -cottonreel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse