Hat customisation

I had bought a black and white dress for my brother wedding and wanted to wear a "head dress". With short hair, you can't really do much and I love hats so this was the perfect occasion. I found a lovely hat in Accesorize but it was all white so I decided to customise it with just a touch of black. I didn't want to have a "bride's hat" really. Here is what it/I looked like with my wedding outfit. What do you think?


You can even see Big Boy in the picture!
I also made a fascinator to wear at the night party. I need to take a picture and I'll post it soon.


Celine

Comments

  1. Oh-la-la! You look smashing!
    Tres Chic!
    I love your hat and your outfit, well done, Girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...