My cards are in the post

Earlier this month, I signed up (late) for Lenna's Vintage Cards swap. I haven't done such a swap before so I was a bit anxious but in the end, I had fun making my cards. So today I finally sent my envelope to Lenna with my 3 cards set for the swap, I hope it gets there in time as the deadline for the swap is 26 February.

For the first card I made, I "dyed" the card with some tea as it was too white. I then used of the postcard provided by Lenna and some scraps of lace I had at home.
 I wasn't too adventurous with the envelope just sticking a piece of the same pink lace on the side.

For the second card, I found a vintage picture of Paris and also an old map of Paris. I had a lovely ribbon with travel words on it and corner stamps that I also used.
I used the same ribbon and stamps on the envelope.
For my last card, I used a vintage advertisement for shoes by BALLY that I covered with black organza and used some red lace to lift the card up. The colours on the picture are not really nice probably because of the shine of the organza.
  I used a black envelope to compliment the card so I had to put a label on the envelope to write the address.
Now grab a coffee and pay a visit to Lenna's blog to view a large collection of lovely cards, so much creativity.
See you soon!
Celine

Comments

  1. Thank you, Celine! Your cards and envelopes look fab. I'm sure I will have them in hand in time for the swap deadline as you sent early enough. I will certainly let you know. The envelope for me you sent your cards in looks lovely too. I look forward to seeing everything in person. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5