A new bag for me

You probably remember the autumn bag I did last month, that I sent to Australia. Well last week I received my swap back from Narelle and I am very pleased with it. I got a very lovely graphic hand-bag made of lots of black and white fabrics.

It is really nice and modern and I love it.
Did you notice the lovely embroidery Narelle has done on one of the white square? And what about the lovely red button?

I have already started using it. Narelle has made lots of handy pockets inside the bag that will prove very useful I am sure. The bag was well worth the wait!

Celine

Comments

  1. what a fantastic bag. i love the red button just the right amount of contrast & her embroidery is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a lovely bag Rell made for you.
    The bag you made for your Mum is very nice too, Celine, I'm sure she loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse