Hexies - from swaps

Although I haven't been sewing much in the last month, I have received some lovely hexies from the forum swap.
I received a framed hexie made of tiny hexies from Ondrea for my oriental collection,lovely:
and 2 beautiful dotty flowers from Joanne, I love the colours, very summery when the weather here is more often autumn-like despite being July.
and a delicate pink one from Penny:
This week, I also sent - late - my hexie flower to Elly, her theme is black centre and bright petals:
If you are still wondering whether to join the "Inchy Hexie Flower Swap" that I told you about here, this post will have convinced you! But be quick, run!
See you soon,
Celine

Comments

  1. What a nice hexies you got. Its a fine swap. Think its exciting what the postman delivered.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...