Bee Europa stars - round two

I had quite a bit of fabric left over after I made the Swoon Star for Ulrike so I thought I'd tried another star from her gallery and settle on the "Sunburst Star" which I really liked. I decided to go for paper piecing as I didn't fancy cutting all the odd shapes individually. So I pieced 8 triangles and then sew them all together to form the star. It worked relatively well in the end, even though it isn't perfectly matching everywhere.

And because I still have enough fabric left, I made this last star that I have seen on quite a few blogs recently.

These 2 stars will finish as 6' blocks.
Celine

Comments

  1. My name is Linda Parker and I represent Eleanor Burns and Quilt in a Day. I was the Marketing Director for Quilt in a Day for 10 years and am now semi-retired, still working for them from home on special projects. My current project is to contact Quilt Bloggers and invite them to review various of Eleanor's books, patterns, and specialty rulers. If you are interested in reviewing some of our products on your blog, please contact me at linda@quiltinaday.com

    Thank you for taking time to read my message and happy quilting!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway