Life is beautiful - block #4

I started block #4 very early this month but ended up wondering whether I would complete it by the end of the month. We went shopping today with the whole family - most probably my last big shopping trip before Baby arrives as I came home exhausted. At least, we were able to do a big food shopping to fill the freezer for the weeks to come, including Christmas. We found some ideas of gifts to put on Santa's list and managed a tour on the Christmas train and 2 on the carousel so everybody enjoyed their day somehow.

On the way to the shops, I managed to put the last stitches on my fourth block for my Life is Beautiful quilt:
"Live well, laugh often, love much"
I am so glad I am still keeping up with my one block a month target. Of course, that means the quilt will take forever to be finished but at least it is progressing with baby steps.
Yesterday I also picked up Miss Strawberry Shortcake's Advent Calendar that I now *need* to finish by Wednesday night...
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse