Playing with geese

I have finally finished work last week until Baby #3 decides to arrive. I thought I'd have lots of time to sew but I also want to do plenty in the house that I don't usually have time to do so I have only really started playing with fabric yesterday. I had bought the Mah-Jong fabric  a while ago because I really liked it but I hadn't seem to be able to match it so far. I have been doing big Flying Geese blocks using the no-waste method. It is such a great way of doing geese without fiddling with triangles! I have made an "all-geese" block
and a star.

I really like the way they came out! Well I think the dark blue fabric worked well with it in the end, what do you think? It is the same fabric in the 2 pictures below but it doesn't really look like the same for some reason.

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway