Bee Europa 2011

Amelie had asked us to make some spider web blocks with some selvage strips and a light grey fabric. I had enough fabric to make 8 triangles making a whole block:

And finally this last month of the Bee is my turn. I've asked my fellow bee members to make me blocks to help me complete a Maisy quilt for Miss Strawberry Shortcake. I have sent them all an image of Maisy and some scraps to make a square block with the image and an Irish Chain block. I want to make a quilt inspired by the Ghastlie quilt that Kim made last year.
I can't wait to get the blocks back and make the counting quilt.
Celine

Comments

  1. ooh! they look like great projects xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking of doing a spiderweb for sometime and now seeing this one I am definitely going to do a spiderweb. They look so effective.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!