Bees blocks

I have now received most of my blocks for the 2 Flicker bees I was in for the first quarter of the year. Well, I have signed up for both to be in for next quarter too, but who wouldn't with such beautiful blocks? Plus I need enough blocks for a quilt so I might not stash them away in a box, waiting for one of these days...
My star block for the 3x6 bee from Melissa arrived yesterday - although this one is slightly too small so I'll have to add a border. I don't know which colour I will use as yet. I will have to see when I put all the blocks together.
I am only missing one more star now. But these are my blocks so far.
Have you noticed that I have received the same star twice in very different colourway?

My last block for the 4x5 bee from Jennifer arrived earlier this week
and these are all my blocks for the first quarter
Did you see the star block I have from each bee in different colourway?

And I also received back from Johanna the Maisy blocks for Bee Europa 2011. I love her mini circle of geese, it is so cute.


I have 2 packs back so far and they both look great. Miss Strawberry Shortcake will have a gorgeous quilt on her bed.

Celine

Comments

  1. Beautiful blocks.... I joined the Bee Europa this year and look forward to see what you've got planned for us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!