Look what the mailman brought me

There was a huge stash of post when we came back home on Saturday and amongst the bills and other boring letters, it is always nice to find some little gems. I received 2 more lovely blocks for the [4x5] Modern Mini Bee. And there are another 2 on their way to me! The first quarter swap is now over and I have sure signed up for next quarter. I need more of these beauties to make into a nice fresh and modern quilt.
This block was from Anna and I believe it is her original design

and this one was from Megan

And this morning I also received this lovely star from Constanze for the [3x6] Mini Sampler Bee. The first quarter of this bee is over too and I have received 4 stars so far, 4 more to go!

Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!