More lovely parcels in the post for me

The postman has been very busy recently and I have loved opening the mail these last few days. I have received lots of lovely swaps from various corners of the world.
I had this lovely Dresden plate from Jill for the [4x5] Modern Mini Bee. I am expecting one more block for this quarter and I'll have receive them all.
Kim sent me this gorgeous Japanese girl for the framed hexie swap on the craft forum
and Sandy sent me this pink dotty flower to add to my garden

April is my month for Bee Europa 2011 as you probably know if you have read my blog before. Well, I have already received one set of blocks back, from Muriel. I just love what she has done with the Maisy picture, and so is Miss Strawberry Shortcake. I love her pieced ladybug, so clever!


Finally I received Diane's block for the Halloween See Sew that Michele is organising. I haven't done my block yet though. Diane's paper-pieced witch is lovely and that makes me want to do a witch as well... I now need to add a border to Diane's block and send it back to her so she can add a border as well.
See you soon!
 Celine

Comments

  1. I think I love your post-man ALMOST as much as mine !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful swap items Celine. How many swaps are you in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loads of great mail. SO wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!