Round 1

While I was away, I also received my first block for the Mini Modern Round Robin. This is Martha's block. Her colourway is quite define. Now it is up to me what I want to add to it. And I have a pretty good idea of what to do but I can't show you all because I would spoil the surprise for Martha, should she be stalking my blog...

While I was working with this colourway, I also did a 8-pointed star to send to Michele for the quilt she is making in honour of her nephew. I choose the Ribbon Star for her that I made with black, red and white solid. If you are willing to help her put her quilt together, hop over to her blog to read all about it here.

Celine

Comments

  1. I am loving the round robin... have mine ready to go in the post tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great round robin mini to start with. It will be great to see how that one turns out in the end.

    Thank you so very much for the star block. It is terrific and will look beautiful in the completed quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!