Week-end report

As usual, I didn't progress as much as I was planning to with my sewing, what a surprise! I guess it doesn't help that the kids have a busy social life now and then need Mum and Dad's taxi. I also realised on Saturday that I completely forgot about the Friday Night Sew-In, too bad!
Anyway, I managed to make a whole Circle of Geese in grey (I struggled to find 12 different grey fabrics between my scrap box and my stash). I received the white background I used for my block this month from my secret pal in 2006! This is one of my BOM Rehab project as well as a Rainbow Scrap Challenge block.
I started on my Halloween block, copying Diane's idea and making a witch but she's not finished yet so I'll show you later.

I have finished the first round of the Modern Round Robin so I can now send the block off to the next person but because this is a mystery RR, you won't be able to see the block now, sorry!

And finally this morning, I finished this hexie flower for Lyn on the craft forum swap.

Celine

Comments

  1. ooh! looking forwards to getting my hands on your whitch! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your geese block looks nice (and tricky to sew!) congrats on getting another bom done! Love the hexie block, so sweet in those fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always loved seeing this circle of geese block around on the blogs. Yours is just beautiful in the gray.
    Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mini off to the next person...very good. A witch in progress...great. I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!