BOM, blocks and quilt along

We went to see the Olympic Torch this morning and we got quite wet. It was great to see it but the weather was really awful. The (lack of) summer so far is just so depressing.

I finished the 2 blocks that were released last week on the Free Spirit blog for the Christmas Block-a-Thon. I am keeping up... for now as a new block has been published today!
The first block was huge, it is called Through the Window. I managed to cut one of the 6.5 square too small initially but thankfully I had enough fabric left to be able to cut another one.

The second block Wrap it up was supposed to be wonky but I am not good with "wonkyness" so I made mine straight instead.

The new block today is a 6' square block with gifts, more "traditional" in size at least!
A new project to keep on my BOM Rehab list to make sure I am not falling behind!
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse