June hexies

I don't know where June disappeared really ... I have been caught out and I am behind on some of the swaps I am in now, better catch up quickly....
Last week, I finished my 2 hexie flowers for Lara on the Inchy Hexie Swap, she asked for red and purple so I made her a red one with a "London" by Makower fabric for the center. June was the month of the Jubilee celebrations here in England so I *had* to have a crown! Well I hope my flowers fit in Lara's garden.

And I also made this framed hexie for Kim which I was supposed to send her in May. I am really behind with this swap. I thought that a girl can never have too many handbags, I hope she likes this one.

Celine

Comments

  1. LOve the hexie flowers and the framed hexie but you know I am a hexie addict hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Blog hop and a giveaway

Dare to Dresden - Day 5