Bee Weave it or Not!

I have been back to these gorgeous blocks lately. We took a month break in the Bee in August to play catch up as we had almost all fallen behind I think. I only had to catch on my 2 July blocks to Anneliese. She had sent us a bag of strips, that we should complement with our stash and the background fabric for her blocks.

I only had background fabric for one block so my second block is with the star points only (yes I use scraps of printed paper for my paper piecing, recycling as much as I can!)

And her 2 "almost" complete blocks together, they will be on their way very soon, I hope they'll fit nicely with the rest of her blocks!
Edited to add that I am linking my blocks to Newbie Jen's linky party: Building Blocks Tuesday. Join us to show off the lovely blocks you are working on!


Celine

Comments

  1. These are beautiful blocks Celine! I have been missing you and wondered what you have been up to!!! Lots of wonderful-ness!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!