Mario tiles

This week, I have mainly been "playing". I finished piecing Yoshi last night
I have a fat jumping Mario that needs to go on a diet

and half a fat cloud
I have also just started on the flower but have ran out of black squares so it will be cutting time very soon.
I am linking this to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.
And while showing Yoshi to my son tonight, he asked when/whether I was making Sonic. Well that wasn't in the original plan so maybe my quilt will be bigger than initially intended...
Watch this space...
And you still have time to enter my giveaway here if you like!
Celine

Comments

  1. LOVE your Yoshi and Mario! They look fantastic! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun sew along and such great blocks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!