Bee blocks

Today I finished assembling my own Modern Minx Beginner Bee block. I was the Queen Bee in September and choose the Diamond Ripple block. I had cut out all the squares and assembled all the HSTs but I hadn't put the block together yet. So yesterday evening I tried a game of sudoku with my HSTs, which wasn't as easy as I thought, to avoid having 2 of the same HSTs in a line or column and after a few attempts, I think I succeeded!

I also worked on Johanna's block for Bee Europa 2012. She has asked us to make some paper-pieced letters, I had "a" and "o". My blocks are done and ready to go to her for her quilt for a little brother.

And I also worked on my Happy Cloud for the Super Marion quilt-along but this one is still a WIP.
I will be linking this post to Sinta's BOM Rehab tomorrow.
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5