Flowers

I travelled to London on the train yesterday for my first meeting with the London Modern Quilt Guild. It was a nice break from the day-to-day mummy life and it was great to meet a bunch of lovely talented ladies sharing the same love of fabric and all thing fabric that I have!! The show and tell was excellent with very varied projects. I really enjoyed my time there. I had taken my 4 Super Mario blocks to show and everyone was nice enough to brush over the seams who don't always match perfectly!
 And on the train, apart from being distracted by some silly games on my new phone, I was busy hexi-ing away. I finished my 2 September flowers (yes I am a bit late) for Barbara and they will be flying over to her very soon.
Celine

Comments

  1. glad you enjoyed your group meeting... I belong to 2 (very different) groups and realy enjoy all the meetings xx

    My Halloween top came today.... THANK YOU soooooooooooooooooo much xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute hexies and so envious of your quilt guild!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway