Hoop la la

Another lovely little swap on Flicker, another swap I couldn't resist of course. I had seen some beautiful hoops before (including in the Zakka quilt along) so I knew I NEEDED one too of course!
Well my partner asked for bright colours so I thought a dark background with a funky tape measure fabric should work well.

I made 2 pockets by dividing the large semi-circle in the middle (I felt more than 2 would give tiny pockets which could be difficult to use).

And I finished the back with dark felt to have a neat back-side!
My hoop is flying away to my partner, I hope she likes it! Now I can't wait to see mine as I have spied some incredibly gorgeous one in the photo pool and there are quite a few that I would be happy to find in my mail box!
Celine

Comments

  1. Its looking very nice. A great idee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celine
    Thank you so much for my wonderful hoop received today. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5