Mini Bow Tie

I am still playing catch up with my Bee blocks so this week I finished another one. Barbara asked us for a Mini Bow Tie block for her month in the Bee Europa. She sent all the lovely fabric she wanted us to use for her block. The block is not very difficult to make and I think it looks very nice, especially at this time of year! It reminds me of a wreath.

Of course the block is square but a little foot was trying to approach as I was taking a picture...Another block ready to go back home, yeah!

And I have also finished my 2 basket weave blocks for Bee Weave It or Not for Sarah that I showed you in progress yesterday. I used Kona Ash for the background and a mixture of greens with some black and white. These too will be on their way back home soon!

I have 4 more of these blocks to do for my bees and also my 2 own blocks.
Celine

Comments

  1. I like both your blocks. But I like the bow tie the best. I love the fabrics you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second block is really seasonal... Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway