The 100-day Hustle - finale!



The 100 days are over already. Can I cross everything off my list? Of course not! But of course, I did disgress from my list too... So here is a recap of the last 3 months against my list.



1. Finish Maisy quilt - top pieced, need quilting and binding - Ready for the quilting frame when I can get it out again
2. Owl door stoppers for Christmas presents - none done
3. Finish Christmas table topper - background cut, no more progress
4. Re start Farmer's Wife quilt (30 blocks) - new background fabrics so back to square 1! - not restarted yet

5. Make tote bag for the Mouthy Stitches swap - Finished in time


6. Make an item for the Modern She Made swap - cushion finished in time

7. Finish my basket for the Table Topper Swap - 5 done

8. Finish my blocks for the Christmas in July-a-Thon from Free Spirit - 4 blocks completed - no progress :-(

9. Catch up on my Rainbow Circle of Geese blocks - purple, blue, orange missing + next 3 months - no progress :-(

10. Bag for ballet classes - done!

11. Life is beautiful stitcheries - 3 blocks - no progress :-(

12. Spinning star sew-along - cushion covers for Christmas presents - replaced by twisted pillow

13. Christmas ornament for the London Modern Quilting Guild swap - birdie done!

14. Modern Mini Round Robin - no progress since top has returned to me :-(

15. Halloween See Saw -finished!
16. Advent calendar - UFO started 2 years ago, need to be finished - no progress :-(

17. Log Cabin cushion - UFO - finished!

18. Peg bags x 2 - All done!


19. Cushion for X-Factor pillow swap - deadline expired will try for next swap in 2013

20. Hoop for Hoop-la-la swap - finished
21. Holiday Pillow for the blog hop - finished as a wall hanging

22. Mug Rug for swap - finished
23. Blocks for 4x5 Modern Mini Bee - all done but mine which needs to be redone!

24. Travel bag - not started

25. Bee Weave blocks for swap and for myself - 2 out of 8 done

I have made progress or finished 14 of 25 listed above, not bad when our house has been a mess and my sewing room has been packed away with all the building work going on. Plus I know I am never really realistic in my expectations. And I have of course worked on some other side projects.... But I am glad I have achieved quite a bit of my 100 day hustle list. This was a great challenge to keep me on track. Thanks Kelly for organising it. I am linking to Kelly's blog for the finale!

Celine

Comments

  1. Wow! You really knocked the socks off this Hustle! Love the Mug Rug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! You sure had a lot to do, and got a lot done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that was quite a list, and you really got a lot done, too. The tree mug rug is very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they're all so pretty, but that little leaf key fob is going on my list of quickie christmas gifts to make for 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great list and a lot of progress made. I love your Bee Weave blocks and your birdie ornament is too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway