Bee blocks

I have a lot less time that I would like to sew at the moment but at least the house is slowly getting back to some sort of normality. Miss Strawberry Shortcake finally moved into her pink princess room last week-end. She still needs some curtains but that will come in time!
Our kitchen and bathroom have finally been tiled. Slowly, things are getting finished, which is nice. I just wish it was all done already!



And now that I am back at work, well there is a lot less time and everything has to be crammed into the evening. I have a little free time to hand sew on my train commute every day so I have been able to finish 2 of my EPP blocks that I started... well a long time ago. Anyway these two diamond blocks will be on their way to Mary soon.



I also did my first block for the Bee White Black which started this month. Teri wanted a block with squares and rectangles and mentioned that she really liked the box block in the 99 Modern Blocks book so I made her that block. I hope it will fit well with the rest of her quilt!

And I have also finished my little Snowwomen for the Bitty Block Committee just before the deadline. They will all fly out tomorrow, hoping they won't melt in their envelopes!


and a close up
I will be linking to Jen at Building Blocks Tuesday.
Celine





Comments

  1. Love that black and white one especially! Great blocks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...