Simply solid - and linen

And one more pick in the packages I sent earlier in the week. One of the letter was only going a couple of miles down the road from me to Patti. It was her block for the Simply Solids bee. And she choose a great design, she picked this winged square block from Amy at During Quiet Time

and send us some solids in purple with some linen. I absolutely love how her block turned out and can't wait to see her quilt. Patti sent us some 5' squares and pointed us to this method to make half square triangles. I hadn't tried it before but it works great. One to bookmark for the future!

I am linking to We Did it Wednesday at Sew Much Ado.
Celine

Comments

  1. And your block is gorgeous thank you so much. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...