WIP

So I did some sewing (very little compared to my grand plans!) but at least I got to play with some fabric!

I started off my cutting some charms for the Texty Charm Swap. I have cut my first batch out of a lovely fabric by Benartex.

I still my second batch to cut. Hopefully I will have time later this week.

Then I worked on some bee blocks. I worked on my April block for Bee Europa, and I am nearly there. I have taken this block the wrong way and have had one disaster after the other...
I also started some granny squares and I am almost done with the 2 patriotic blocks for Ginger for the Granny Block Bee.
I have started my block for Bee White Black. And also my Simply Solids May block!

And with some help from Miss Strawberry Shortcake, I have pulled all my Bee Europa squares (I was queen bee in February) from the cupboard to put them together. I have this habit of signing for swaps and accumulating lots of lovely blocks... to stash them away. Do you do the same? I am not sure why I do this but I do it. Usually I don't want starting putting the blocks together until I have them all so that I can decide how to arrange them. But then it seems that day never comes! So although I need to make a couple of more squares, I gave the pile of blocks to Miss Strawberry Shortcake and told them to arrange them in rows the way she liked. She loved being involved and will eventually get the quilt. I might get a lot of pressure to finish this one quickly *smile*

And in an attempt to not fall into my bad habits again, I have decided to put together my X string blocks from Sew Euro Bee an together as soon as they arrive in the house. Another WIP

Lots going on at the moment with some Bee Blocks to finish off and hopefully a quilt top to show you soon.
Linking with Lee for WIP Wednesday.
Celine

Comments

  1. Love when the kidlets get involved in laying out the quilt - always a bit of fun!

    Your X string blocks look great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I'm looking forward to seeing those X string block all put together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! They look lovely (and very fiddly to do).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really really love your x string blocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh cant wait to see the x blocks together

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, those X blocks are looking good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5