Happy mail

The nice thing about being a swap addict is that when you come home from holidays, in the huge pile of mail that has gathered while you were away, there are always a few treasures to droll over once you have got rid of the rest, spam or "important" mail. And our last holidays was no exception. I got home to lovely blocks from all over the world!


I got more Scrappy X blocks from my fellow bees in Sew Euro Bee an
 from Nicole
 and from Linda

I am only missing 4 more before I can complete my quilt, watch this space.

I also got some lovely EPP from Manda in Australia.
I have about half of my blocks back for this bee.

This month I am the queen bee for Granny Square bee and I already received blocks from
Jan

And last week, I received the most fabulous package from Liz for the FLIRTS swap. I had a camera case on my list of items but she has got further and beyond making me the perfect camera case.


I was lucky to received 3 gorgeous basket filled with gorgeous goodies


I love Liz's choice of fabric for me too, she couldn't go wrong with Liberty and denim Essex linen. Thank you so much Liz, I am well and truly spoiled with the swap.

I started to work on mine late because I couldn't decide on the fabric scheme I was going to use. But before going away I ordered some Field Study by Anna Maria Horner from The Village Haberdashery to make my items. It arrived while we were away. When I opened the parcel, I quickly retrieved it from Miss Strawberry Shortcake who thought this was going to be her new stash, because I have so much fabric already according to her (really?) and from Miss Baby who was trying to lay it on her, maybe she will be into dressmaking soon. She always try to sneak at her sister's sewing machine when she can but I haven't started her off yet as she isn't 18 months yet. LOL!

Anyway, I made a start last week on my swap item and for now, I'll only share a tiny peek!

Linking to Janice for Sew Cute Tuesday, Lee for WIP Wednesday.
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...