My sewing machine

Last week while we were away, I managed little sewing time, very little compared to my plans but still! And that meant that I finished one more bee block. I finished a hexie sewing machine for Jennie for Get Your Hex On! This is Jennie's own design and it is gorgeous. I just love it.
And as a bonus today was sunny so almost for the first time this year, I took my pictures outside!


Jennie also sent us some 1/4 cardboard hexies to make tiny flowers. She asked that we had a try and I must say they were quite fiddly but doable. I made the 2 flowers in the car on our way back home and I didn't even lose a tiny teeny little hexie!

Linking to Annabella for Let's Get Acquainted Monday (and you want to check her post and gorgeous pictures) and Building Blocks Tuesday.


Celine

Comments

  1. Very cool, and how cute are those teeny tiny hexies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the hexies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun pattern! Those tiny flowers are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the sweet shout-out Celine! What great hexies :) Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Celine, what adorable little hexies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! It's amazing and superb thanks for the sharing and just keep up the good work.

    http://www.invillas.com/luxury-villa-rentals-in-tuscany.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Blog hop and a giveaway

Dare to Dresden - Day 5