And more blocks!

After my quilting marathon from last week-end, I managed a few more bee blocks in my catch-up exercise. I still have a few to make but at least I am getting there! I mainly did some + and x blocks because I had fallen way behind with those. 2 more to finish off and I will be completely caught up, all ready for the next batch as October is around the corner! So here are the blocks I have sent off this week
some red + to Cathy
some scrappy to Lory
and some solid triangles to Nikki
I also finished some blue Granny Bee Squares for Heather which are also on their way!
8 blocks on their way to their new owners but not much more this week because I have been tired. The girls took it in turn to have a stomach bug, not fun!
Linking to Building Blocks Tuesday, Whoop Whoop Friday, Sew Darn Crafty.
Celine

Comments

  1. Nice blocks. Well done for getting them completed while you also had sick kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blocks. I don't know how you manage to do so many!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!