Last block for October

October is already nearly over and it will be Christmas time before we know it. Scary thought! I guess I better get started on Miss Baby Advent Calendar, but for now, I am working on my bee block, to finish catching up and not get behind again! And last night I made this block for Bee White Black 
Suzy sent us some solid black and white + one colour asking us to make a strip or rectangle block. I had a vision in my head for a pink wave block which I thought would work quite well with a bargello type design so this is what I went for. I hope Suzy likes it!

Celine

Comments

  1. Good work! I think that was a super colour to put with the black and white.
    Lovely block!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really cool block and love the colors too!

    Thanks so much for sharing at Needle and Thread Thursday!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for keeping on schedule! What is that so hard tomdomfor us quilters?? Your block looks great and I can't wait to see your advent calendar :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway