February Goal setting

So the first month of the year is already over, time goes really fast at the moment, I think. I work better with list so let's make one for February and see how much I can cross off! And because I just discovered Melissa and Shana's challenge to finish one project a month: 2014 - A lovely year of finishes, this is yet another incentive added to the OPAM and Lazy Bums to get things done


The 350 blocks challenge for February is to make 30 blocks! That's quite a lot for a short month, but I will try anyway!
What else can I add to the list?
1. Finish off my mini quilt and small item for the Sew Sew Modern 4 swap
2. Make a mini quilt for the Super Swap
3. Catch up on my Simply Solids blocks (December and January)
4. Make my Siblings Together 2 blocks (January and February)
5. Inchy Hexie swap (finish January and February)
6. Block for the Lotto
7. Double chevrons blocks for Mod Mod Along
8. Start my Once Upon a Time Sampler for the New FO challenge
9. Make some pillowcases for the kids
10. Finish my hearts panel (if I can locate it again)
11. Catch up on my + and x blocks
12. Make more blocks for my Cats quilt
OK I will stop here because it is probably already too long with 2 birthdays to cover and cook for this month to.
The project I will pick for my February Finish is # 9, my pillowcases for the kids.
Celine

Comments

  1. That is quite the list.... no rush on my bee blocks - I don't think I'll be doing much with them any time soon! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah you are going to be a busy girl. Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's a list! Although it's great to have it all out like that- and feels great when you get them done !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!