Hexies

I did find more time for hand sewing this week, especially yesterday courtesy of the train company which was running with huge delays thanks to an electrical problem. That made my commute far much longer than normal and gave me time to finish my February flowers for the Inchy Hexie swap. Jennifer wanted some vintage looking flowers so I hope these ones fit in her garden.

I also received those lovely stepping stones from Maree

and some from Michele too.

Linking to Building Blocks Tuesday and WOW.
Celine

Comments

  1. Sounds like you have the perfect solution to long commutes! Lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!