Sew Sew Modern swap

I have finished my "It's Raining in New York" mini quilt for my Sew Sew Modern Swap and I really like it. I could easily have kept it. I think I will have to make myself one.
I quilted the centre with some concentric petal shapes


and echo quilted around the quarter circle to give volume to the spiky arcs.

I also made 2 nesting baskets with some grey Essex Linen and purple Pearl Bracelet. I really like those baskets from Nova (the pattern is about 35 pages long with lots of customisations, options etc!)


Now my package is on its way across the Atlantic, fingers crossed my partner likes it. So that gives me 3 OPAMs for February and one item to cross off my list for the Finish Along Party.
Linking to WIP Wednesday, WOW and Finish Along 2014.


Celine

Comments

  1. Gorgeous! I just love NY Beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your New York mini is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's beautiful, anyone would be thrilled to receive it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I really love it. Congrats on a great finish.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!