Sunday sewing

Another week-end, another birthday cake! This time a delayed birthday cake for Miss Baby since she turned 2 on Christmas day. I made her a teddy bear cake and she had much fun blowing  her candles!
We also had Miss Strawberry Shortcake first dance show, we were so proud to watch her perform on stage for the first time ever!
And today I completed 2 pillow cases. This is not even UFOs since it wasn't started. I bought the fabric a few years ago and it was just sitting there. So we now have hers

and his!

2 more OPAMs and of course this was my challenge for February for a Lovely Year of Finishes. I must admit the only reason I did those today was because they were on that exact list. The power of committing in writing! Linking to the February Finishes Party
Celine

Comments

  1. Lovely cake, I think everyone should have two birthdays. I have a summer and winter one on the uk and us date 08/03/19**

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!