February in review

So this last month I joined for the first time A lovely Year of Finishes challenge with a (too) long list, let's see how I did
1. Finish off my mini quilt and small item for the Sew Sew Modern 4 swap - all sent on time
2. Make a mini quilt for the Super Swap - sent on time
3. Catch up on my Simply Solids blocks (December and January) - January done, December still to do
4. Make my Siblings Together 2 blocks (January and February)- January done, February still to do
5. Inchy Hexie swap (finish January and February) - January and February done
6. Block for the Lotto - 0 block
7. Double chevrons blocks for Mod Mod Along - all 4 blocks done
8. Start my Once Upon a Time Sampler for the New FO challenge - started
9. Make some pillowcases for the kids -all finished and in their bed
10. Finish my hearts panel (if I can locate it again) - not found again so no progress
11. Catch up on my + and x blocks - none done
12. Make more blocks for my Cats quilt - none done

In addition to this list, I made 12 (!) birthday cakes in various shapes (2, 5 and 8 as well as Hello Kitty and Teddy bear) for the kids various birthday celebrations



I also completed 10 Farmer's Wife blocks

So quite a busy month all in all! Here is a mosaic of my makes for the month!
Linking to Fresh Sewing Day
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!