Apple dumpling swap

With the very limited time I have at the moment for any quilting related activity, I just realised that I haven't shown my latest swap items sent and received. I joined my second dumpling swap organised by the lovely Mary-Ann over the summer. For this round, the theme was apple, perfect for a September swap. I  made this dumpling for my partner




and a mug rug inspired by Ayumills' book Patchwork Please

and added a few goodies to the package to my partner.

And I received a gorgeous package from Mary (it is the second time I received a lovely swap package from Mary as she was my secret partner last year for the Christmas Modernista swap) -  a cute pouch, some lovely fabric and stickers and yummy sweets (the package smelt so nice!)



These little dumpling pouches are easy to make and can be declined into so many different version. I love that they open wide as well so you can see what is in the pouch. A great pattern by Michelle's pattern.
And that's 2 more OPAMs this month!
Linking to Whoop Whoop Friday, NewFO challenge and Q3 Finish Along
Celine

Comments

  1. I really like your appley things for your swap. That's a cute pouch. Have a restful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse