An evening in London

No sewing happened last night because I had an important dinner in London. I went into town straight after work so I had a couple of hours to kill before dinner time. My first stop was for my favourite shop in London: Liberty's.

I love going there even just for a browse, it is such a fantastic building filled with lots of pretty (and oh so expensive!) stuff. I had time to browse and I even got my make up done while I was there so I could look the part for the evening!


I went to the fabric and haberdashery department of course to try and find a little something for my Liberty of London swap partner.

I also spent some time in MacCulloch & Wallis, another favorite in London. I was looking for some key fob kits but unfortunately they didn't have them.

After another browse in John Lewis where there was a lovely Lego display

I headed to South London, wondering whether to buy a new car on my way to the restaurant ;-)


The dinner was very good and I spent a lovely evening but got home far too late for any sewing!
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!