I made a bag

I promised Miss A I would make her a bag for her ballet shoes since she started dance class 2 weeks ago at the grand age of 2 years and 9 months! She is loving it and we will continue to go for sure! So she inherited her sister's first ballet shoes, which she loves (I thought she would sleep in them last week-end!) and of course she needed a bag for them! And to be fair because she is baby #3, she hasn't had as much hand-made as the other two, so it's only fair!

I used Jeni's tutorial for a lined drawstring bag, which is perfect. Easy and fast to make and a lovely bag at the end. I used the unicorn/princess fabric I bought on Thursday at the Knitting and Stitching Show for the main exterior piece and a lovely turquoise from Stof for the accent fabric.


I added a light blue polka dot ribbon for the ties and this is it, a cute little bag.

Did Miss A like it? She absolutely loved it and was jumping up and down in excitement when I gave it to her. It was so nice and cute! And Miss C wants one too now, not sure what for, but she just wants one! There might be another one or two in the near future. I figured out that it could be a next little item for the Happy Unicorn Swap too!
So here it is, my first OPAM for October and already one item of my Q4 Finish Along list!

Linking to Whoop Whoop Friday,
Celine

Comments

  1. I love this bags. Very pretty fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are keeping yourself busy making pretty things :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bag! Such fun fabrics. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute bad, believe you in a minute that Miss A loved it. Fun to make little ones happy.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on all your finishes :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse