A few little blocks

With swaps and bees and temptations everywhere, I have fallen behind on my bee blocks. I must confess that I was planning to catch up with all the hand-sewn ones during my summer holidays but that was before I applied for new jobs and knew I would be busy with interviews... I thought I might get some time during half-term but taking the kids to Center Parcs with Mum wasn't the best plan to have plenty of sewing time. Ah well, at least I did steal some sewing time and managed a few blocks!
I finished my third and last Get Your Hex on block for Kelli. Those flowers are just huge but she is planning to turn them into make-up bags. 

I also finished one Lucy Bee block for Jacqueline.

That's 2 blocks for the 350-blocks challenge for November/
Celine

Comments

  1. I always enjoy seeing your EPP blocks; they are so lovely. Thanks for linking up to Building Blocks Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the geeky centers! Cute idea for a makeup bag.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse