November in review

Hoping for Finishes!
1. Liberty of London Swap - finished


2. Fairy Tale swap - finished -  my goal for A lovely year of finishes.

3. Star Plus pattern testing needs quilting and finishing

4. Ornaments for Christmas Swaps - Trim the Tree and IG Ornament swaps- NewFO - finished


Bee Blocks 
1. Stash Bee block (November) 
2. Little Blog Bee block (October and November) - October is finished
3. Block Lotto blocks
4. I love Lucy international block (September) 
5. Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (October and November) 
6. Get Your Hexie On - (August, September and November) August finished, September started



WIP
1. Midnight in the Oasis - no progress
2. Mod Mod Along blocks: Sunrise Blocks x 6, Little Window blocks x 11 and Sweet Dreams blocks 
3. You've got Mail wall hanging - need 4 more envelopes - no progress
4. Finish Maud's bag - no progress
5. Finish my work bag - my Lazy Bums challenge for November - no progress
6. Make a few blocks for my Green Tea and Sweet Beans quilt - no progress
7. Make more Farmer's Wife blocks - no progress
8. Flowering Snowball quilt-along - no progress
9. Quilt for my Grand-Mum's 90th birthday - no progress
10. Continue working on my Once Upon a Time Sampler - some progress
11. Purple quilt for my Auntie - my Lazy Bums challenge for October - no progress
12. Triangle quilt for my Mum - no progress

New Project
1. Fair Isle Quilt-along -  NewFO - started, just
2. Jolly Swap - NewFO -  Nearly done in November


3. IG Mini Swap - NewFO -  Finished in November

4. Christmas Stocking for Miss A - NewFO - not started
5. Custom Cushions - NewFO - not started
6. 318 blocks sew along - NewFO - most blocks made into ornaments
I also made a little Christmas Sack for another swap!

And I made an additional 7 blocks taking my total to 23 for this month 350-blocks challenge.

And now for December, what will I be able to fit?

Bee Blocks 
1. Stash Bee block (November) 
2. Little Blog Bee block (November and December) 
3. Block Lotto blocks
4. I love Lucy international block (September) 
5. Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (October, November and December) 
6. Get Your Hexie On - (September and November) 

WIP
1. Midnight in the Oasis 
2. Mod Mod Along blocks: Sunrise Blocks x 6, Little Window blocks x 11 and Sweet Dreams blocks 
3. You've got Mail wall hanging - need 4 more envelopes 
4. Finish Maud's bag 
5. Finish my work bag - my Lazy Bums challenge for November 
6. Make a few blocks for my Green Tea and Sweet Beans quilt 
7. Make more Farmer's Wife blocks 
8. Flowering Snowball quilt-along
9. Quilt for my Grand-Mum's 90th birthday 
10. Continue working on my Once Upon a Time Sampler 
11. Purple quilt for my Auntie - my Lazy Bums challenge for October 
12. Triangle quilt for my Mum 
13. Fair Isle quilt

New Project
1. Doris bag pattern testing - NewFO

2. Cat tote bag - NewFO
3. Mr Snowman - NewFO 
4. Quilty Fun for Christmas - NewFO
5. Christmas Stocking for Miss A - NewFO and my project for A lovely year of finishes
6. Custom Cushions - NewFO 


Celine

Comments

  1. What a great varity of toys to play with, bet you don't know what boring means. Love your project, especially the once upon a time project.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute stuff. You have been busy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway