Finish Along Q4

1. Work bag for myself - started years ago but stopped because of a zip fear! - this one is on my list since the beginning of the year so I am really hoping I'll eventually pick it up and finish it...  - no progress

2. Bag for Maud -started 5 years ago... no progress

3. Star Plus quilt - top ready for quilting

4. Danse bag for Miss A since she has started and loving it. Done, although I didn't use the fabric I had originally thought I'd use because I bought some more.... :-)

5. Cat bag as a Christmas present similar to the one I made last year - no progress

6. Triangle Quilt take #2  - all the triangles are cut so maybe I could finish it for my Mum, unless I keep it as a Christmas present. no progress

7. Finish my Unicorn Mini quilt for the Happy Unicorn Swap - finished and sent

8. Make a sewing mat for the Liberty of London swap round 1 - finished and sent

9. Make a Little Red Hiding Hood mini for the Fairy Tale Swap -  finished and sent

10. Make Christmas Ornaments for the Trim the Tree swap x 4 - finished and sent

11. Make 3 different Christmas Ornaments for the Ornaments swap - finished and sent

12. Make my mini for the IG mini swap - finished and sent

13. My Auntie's purple quilt - UFO from 5 years ago - no progress

14. Spools and bobbins - to be finished promptly so I can gift it to my Grand-Mum for her 90th birthday no progress

15. Finish my Little Forest with quilting and binding - UFO from a few years ago no progress

16. Make 2 Dumpling pouches for my friends for our week-end together no progress

17. Make myself a new dressing gown as my first try at garment sewing no progress

18. Make a Christmas stocking for Miss A who is the only one not to have one.... - finished in time for Christmas!

19. Make key fobs and/or dumpling pouches for Christmas- no progress

20. Make a bag for my friend for Christmas - finished in time for Christmas!


Not many items crossed off my list this time (only 9 out of 20) but lots of lovely swaps, where I have also been receiving some gorgeous goodies,

Since it is time for New Year's resolution, I think I will try to sign up for maybe a few less swaps so I don't have to stress against deadlines as much but equally they are so much fun!
Linking to Finish Along Q4.
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway