Finish Along Q2 - goals

So the first quarter is over and we are going towards Spring and Summer here. Let's hope the longer days help me finish more projects than the 5 I crossed off my previous list!

Still following our cheerleader in the lovely Adrianne who lives at the other end of the world from me and who will be celebrating her 30th birthday during the year!
2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

1. M new quilt

2. UK mini swap -  working on some hexagons now

3. Basket for my friend's birthday

4. One-hour basket for swap

5. Lighthouse quilt for my cousin's 30th birthday

6. Quilt for my friend's 40th

7. Make myself a skirt with the Skirt Sew Along - cut and ready to be sewn


8. Work bag for myself - started years ago but stopped because of a zip fear! - this one is on my list since the beginning of last year so I am really hoping I'll eventually pick it up and finish it...  

9. Bag for Maud -started 5 years ago...  - this one is on my list since the beginning of last year so I am really hoping I'll eventually pick it up and finish it...  

10. Star Plus quilt 

11. Cat bag as a Christmas present similar to the one I made 2 years ago 

12. Triangle Quilt take #2  - all the triangles are cut 

13. My Auntie's purple quilt - UFO from 5 years ago - 

14. Spools and bobbins - 

15. Mr Snowmen cushion - all the blocks are pieced

16. Custom cushions x 2

17. Quilt for A

18. Elephant quilt

19. You've got mail wall hanging

20. Mod Mod Along
The list could go on and on and on I think so I will once again stop at 20 projects and see if I can finish more than 5 this quarter!

Linking to Finish Along Q2
Celine

Comments

  1. Some lovely projects you have there. Happy to see that i am not the only one with a looooooooong list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh Celine - and so near yet so far with some of them. Good luck with your finishes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse