Goals for May

Another month, another list...and I doubt this will be a short one. Let's hope I can cross a few big items this month...

Hoping for Finishes!
1. Lighthouse quilt for my cousin's 30th birthday - this will have to be my choice A lovely year of finishes as her birthday party is in May....wish me luck

2. Star Plus 

3. Skirt Sew Along 


4. IG Secret Pal swap 

Bee Blocks 

1. I love Lucy international block (May)

2. Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (April and May) 

3.  Bee Europa (May)

4. Book Bee (May)

5.  Flying geese Bee


6. Block Lotto blocks


WIP
1. You've got Mail wall hanging - need 4 more envelopes 

2. Finish my work bag - my Lazy Bums challenge for November

3. Mr Snowmen cushion 

4. Continue working on my Once Upon a Time Sampler 

5. Triangle quilt for my Mum 

6.  Quilt for M 

7. September in the Hexagon - my Lazy Bums challenge for February 

8. Elephant Parade

9. Scrappy X block quilt 

New Project
1. Custom cushions  x 2

2. Quilt for A 

3. Farm Vintage Quilt-Along - I have a plan for this one!


Linking to A lovely year of finishes,

Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!