July recap

July has been very very busy. End of school year, lots of travelling back and forth to France with lots of delays on the road, lots of swap commitments coming up and lots of blocks to catch up with! So it looks like it has been quite a productive month actually despite all this.


Hoping for Finishes!
1. Triangle quilt for Mum's birthday -  Nearly nearly there. All that's left now is to sew the binding by hand. I want to gift it to Mum next time I see her! done and gifted!


2. One-hour basket for swap - due this month - Done


3. Kawaii swap items - due this month - Done

4. Teachers' gifts due this month - A Lovely Year of Finishes - Done

5. Skirt Sew Along - no progress
6. IG Secret Pal swap June item due
7. Wedding present for one of the teacher - not done
8. Hand made mini swap - due this month - Done



Bee Blocks 
1. I love Lucy international block (June and July) - June finished, July in progress


2. Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (June and July) - June and July finished


3.  Bee Europa (July) - Done

4. Book Bee (July) - Done

5.  Flying geese Bee - no progress
6. Fat Stash Bee (June and July) - Both done


7. Bee Hive (July) no progress
8. Block Lotto blocks no progress
9. Bubble Bee - one block done and one in progress

10. Plus blocks no progress
11. Linus block - Done


WIP
1. You've got Mail wall hanging - I made the last 2 enveloppes and quilted the piece for the background

2. Finish my work bag - my Lazy Bums challenge for November - no progress
3. Mr Snowmen cushion - quilted! need embroidery, buttons and finishing
4.  Quilt for M - no progress
5. September in the Hexagon - my Lazy Bums challenge for February - needs finishing
6. Elephant Parade - no progress
7. Scrappy X block quilt - 2 last blocks in progress
8. Farm Vintage Quilt-Along, catch up and continue the quilt-along 


New Project
1. Custom cushions  x 2 - not started
2. Quilt for A - not started
3.  My Small World quilt-along - not started
4. Pencil case for M - Done

And this makes my total of blocks to 11 for July.
Linking to Q3 Finish Along as I have covered items # 2,3, 4 and 5.
Celine

Comments

  1. Well done on all your finishes! I love the macaron hoop!

    *Visiting as a member of the official 2015 Finish-Along cheerleading squad*

    ReplyDelete
  2. On wedding day, I had a complimentary attendant, who was helpful in getting my husband and myself champagne, and she also made sure that we were eating. I gave my heartfelt appreciation to the staff at DC wedding venues for their tremendous effort in making our day the most special day of our lives.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse