August recap

It has been a busy month again, but also I have been away on a very lovely holidays for half of the month. It was so nice to sit on the beach, enjoy the sun and the waves and do little for a lit bit over a week. We went in the Landes area (south West of France just north of Spain) where there are kilometers of unspoilt beaches and lots and lots of pine trees. We had such a great time! :-)

I crammed quite a lot of sewing before I went and did just a little while I was away! Let's have a look:

Hoping for Finishes!
1. Zodiac swap mini - my hexies are all ready to be applique on the background.

2. Paris swap - I started my paper-pieced Eiffel Tower but this one needs a bit more work.
3. You've got Mail wall hanging - This was my A lovely year of Finishes challenge for August and I am so pleased that it is finished!
4. IG Secret Pal swap June item due and sent!
5. Skirt Sew Along - no progress

Bee Blocks 
1. I love Lucy international block (July and August) July is sent and August in progress
2. Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (August) - sent
3.  Bee Europa (August) - sent
4. Book Bee (August) - sent
5.  Flying geese Bee - no progress
6. Fat Stash Bee (August) - sent 


7. Bee Hive (July and August) - due
8. Block Lotto blocks - no progress
9. Bubble Bee (July and August) July is sent and August in progress

 10. Plus blocks - 9 blocks sent


WIP
1. Mr Snowmen cushion - quilted! need embroidery, buttons and finishing - no progress
2.  Quilt for M - no progress - no progress
3. September in the Hexagon - my Lazy Bums challenge for February - needs finishing - no progress
4. Elephant Parade - no progress
5. Scrappy X block quilt - 2 last blocks in progress - no progress
6. Farm Vintage Quilt-Along, catch up and continue the quilt-along - no progress


New Project
1. Custom cushions  x 2 - not started
2. Quilt for A - not started
3.  My Small World quilt-along - not started
4. Pencil roll for M - not started
5. School bag for C -  not started
6 . A very merry Christmas town - this wasn't on my original list but I have started this cute new cross-stitch.

That's it for August, a total of 16 blocks for the 350-block challenge.
The summer is nearly over now, kids have a few more days before starting back at school!

Celine

Comments

  1. I feel exhausted just reading your list Celine, and I thought I had done well this month!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse