New project - Working towards Christmas!

I tried very very hard to resist, but then I have no will power and Instagram doesn't help! So I caved in and joined the Christmas fun proposed by The Frosted Pumpkin for the A Very Merry Christmas Town mystery stitchery.

I ordered some custom dyed linen fabric from Jodyri designs which is gorgeous and got started while we were driving to our holiday destination. Although I stitched for several hours, it doesn't look like I have done that much! But then I made quite a few mistakes and had to umpick quite a lot :-(


Anyway, I love how this is turning out. The second chart is already available and I haven't finished the first one yet but never mind, let's hope I can have it finished by this Christmas! Wish me luck...


Linking to Let's Bee Social.

Celine

Comments

  1. Sometimes we're powerless to resist, at least that's what I keep telling myself. It's a lovely piece, I'm looking forward to seeing how it progresses.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!