Goals for October

October already... I know my sewing time will be reduced... but of course, not even that will make my list shorter this month :-)

Hoping for Finishes!
1. Castle on the Horizon - quilt for my friends' 40th. This will be my goal for A lovely year of Finishes

2. Secret sewing for Christmas
3. Mr Snowmen cushion - quilted! need embroidery, buttons and finishing


Bee Blocks 
1. I love Lucy international block (August, September and October)
2. Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (September and October) 
3. Book Bee (September and October
4. Flying geese Bee 
5. Fat Stash Bee (October) 
6. Bee Hive (August and October) 
7. Block Lotto blocks - 
10. Bubble Bee (September and October

WIP
1.  Quilt for M 
2. September in the Hexagon 
3. Elephant Parade my Lazy Bums challenge for October is to make 10 blocks
4. Scrappy X block quilt - 2 last blocks in progress
5. Farm Vintage Quilt-Along, catch up and continue the quilt-along 
6. A very merry Christmas town 
7. Farmer's wife 1930 QAL
8. Tokyo Subway map 


New Project
1. Custom cushions  x 2 
2. Quilt for A

Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5