Snowman

No chance to build a snowman at the moment, it is far too warm but I finished my cushion! It only needed the embellishments after I made the cushion envelope a little while ago. This has been a year long project really. I pieced all the snowmen last winter

 quilted the panel in the summer

and finished it this winter!

And this cushion has got some special #charmpions love with fabric from Esther and buttons from Margaret


Quilted with Superior Thread 937 which is a lovely light rainbow.
One more OPAM and one from my Q4 Finish Along.
Linking to Let's Bee Social.

Celine

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas Celine, have a great holiday.
    Wonderful snowman finish.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse