Blocks, Blocks, Blocks everywhere!

I have slowed down a little in the last week I think because there was a few evenings when I didn't get to my sewing machine... but I have managed a few more blocks!

First I completed my 7 blocks for the 365 challenge last week, just on time!


I also made 2 more geese blocks to send the first batch out

I made my first 2 blocks for Scandi Bee, 2 lovely Japanese + and x blocks



I also made more block lotto blocks so I now have 9

And I made a start on the Modern HST Sampler with the first block: Candy.

And finally I made my last Bee Hive block for 2015 and my first one for 2016 for my dear friend Cathy. She had picked the same block but with different colour way.


So this takes my total blocks for this month to 45, wow!

Linking to Building Blocks TuesdayWIP WednesdaySew Cute TuesdayLet's Bee Social.

Celine

Comments

  1. Some great blocks! I am thinking I need to join the HST QAL! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - you did get a lot done - all look great, too>

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a busy week! Love those birds in the air blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that fabric with the watchamacallits on it! I'm drawing a blank on the name of those round things that had pictures you looked at through a viewer--sigh. The brain is tired, but I'd love to know where you got the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Viewmaster! I remembered! Could I ask where you got the fabric? Now I'm tired--remembering that almost hurt! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse