A new project

Milestone birthday for one of my friend so what better gift than a hand-made one?
Stems and Stones Quilt Pattern
I picked the Stems and Stones pattern from Kelly Young for her and I am planning to use Kaffe Fassett fabric for it. So far, I have only started the cutting of the background. I will be using Kona White. Only about 100 or so little squares to cut and I will have all the background fabric ready.

Now of course, I have a deadline for this quilt, so let's see if I can make it in under 6 weeks. Wish me luck!
Celine

Comments

  1. Cool pattern-great for showing off some beautiful fabrics. I am thinking you will have a million bonus HSTs when you are done that will be fun to use in another project ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I'm in envy of how much you do! That is such a lovely project and should be quick to come together. It'll show off the Kaffe fabrics beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Blog hop and a giveaway

Dare to Dresden - Day 5